From: Sparacino, Eliza [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 February 2005 19:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tracking all loan information

Hello,

We are trying to devise a way to track outgoing loan requests and consideration in TMS. We are using the loans module to manage approved outgoing loans, but have no way to track the progress or denial of other requests.

Are any institutions tracking this information? If so, how are you maintaining the data in TMS?

Thank you!

Eliza Sparacino
Manager, Collection and Exhibition Technologies
(212) 708.9599

MoMA
The Museum of Modern Art
http://www.moma.org

Book Now:

Caravaggio: The Final Years

23 February 2005 - 22 May 2005

Open until 9pm every Wednesday with live music & bar

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/exhibitions/caravaggio/default.htm

Sign up for the latest news, offers and exclusive competitions from the National Gallery by clicking on this link http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/what/news/subscribe.htm