Dear TMS Users,

In recent discussions by our two Mellon Fellows, their research is leading them to use outside archives.  Some of the information they are finding will eventually need to be entered into TMS and they are not sure how this should be documented.  As a staff, we are thinking about incorporating this information into the Bibliography Field under a separated heading.  We can not use the field titled "Published References" since this is where we record our own archival documents.

We would like to know how other institutions document this information in TMS, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Renee

Renee Bomgardner

Registrar