Thanks David,

I have been agonizing about this.

I'm adding each page from many years of sketch books!   There has to
be a simpler way.

On Nov 3, 2005, at 11:49 AM, David Parsell wrote:

Suzanne,

I wish there was a quicker way. Even with the Image conversion
program that moves and formats groups of image files to the server
from your workstation, it still takes 23 clicks for each image.

My users are complaining loudly about this tedious method for linking
images and thumbnails to TMS.

This is a good opportunity for someone to write a TMS plugin to
automate this process.

David Parsell,  Yale University Art Gallery