        -----Original Message-----
        From: The Museum System (TMS) Users
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Suzanne Quigley
        Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:51 PM
        To: [log in to unmask]
        Subject: Re: carpel tunnel relief (not junk!)

        Thanks David,

        I have been agonizing about this.

        I'm adding each page from many years of sketch books!   There
has to be a simpler way.

        On Nov 3, 2005, at 11:49 AM, David Parsell wrote:

        Suzanne,

        I wish there was a quicker way. Even with the Image conversion
program that moves and formats groups of image files to the server from
your workstation, it still takes 23 clicks for each image.

        My users are complaining loudly about this tedious method for
linking images and thumbnails to TMS.

        This is a good opportunity for someone to write a TMS plugin to
automate this process.

        David Parsell,  Yale University Art Gallery