Happy New Year TMS users.

Just wondering if you are able to advise on how you record reattributions on TMS?

We will use a role and display prefix of ‘Previously attributed’ but I am trying to find the best place to actually document changes in attribution such as dates, person who authorized it etc.  For example do you use Text Entries, Curatorial Remarks, Historical Dates, Attribution Notes (in Constituent Assistant) etc?

Many thanks

Caroline

Caroline Delahunty

TMS Officer

National Gallery of Ireland

Merrion Square West

Dublin 2

tel: 01 632 5525

Exhibitions at the National Gallery of Ireland, http://www.nationalgallery.ie/html/exhibitions.html

Evie Hone: A Pioneering Artist
3 December 2005 to 4 June 2006
Room 20, admission free.

On Tour with Turner
1 to 31 January 2006
Print Gallery, admission free.

The information contained in this email and in any attachments is confidential and is intended solely for the use and attention of the intended recipient(s). This information may be subject to legal & professional privilege.

If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).

National Gallery of Ireland
Merrion Square West
Dublin 2
Ireland