From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rob Morgan
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Crates and TMS

Hello (again) TMSers,

Does anyone out there keep track of crate information in TMS?  Here at The Baltimore Museum of Art, we're looking to track:

A.  Crate dimensions (inside and out)
B.  Storage location (when the crate is not being used)
C.  Contents (the art, or artworks, stored in the crate when shipped)
D.  If the crate is for national, or international use
E.  Orientation of the crate (side or top loaded)
F.  Year of origin for the crate
G.  Condition of crate

Is there anywhere to store this information in TMS?  Any part of TMS that could be reconfigured?

Thanks (again),
Rob Morgan
Collections Database Administrator
Baltimore Museum of Art