Yes, the upgrade to 9.2 certainly has its set of issues. Gallery systems provided a batch file which registered .dlls that didn’t get registered during the original installation. Some of these .dlls related to the export function and running the TMS client. We were also told to use the server install on clients instead of the workstation client and that helped significantly.

The export feature .dlls is the only fix I have right now. Hope this helps.

Run from command line or create batch file:

regsvr32 "%Windir%\System32\atl.dll"

regsvr32 "%Windir%\System32\crtslv.dll"

regsvr32 "%Windir%\System32\exportmodeller.dll"

-Dwight

Dwight Bailey

Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art

www.harn.ufl.edu