From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Carole Campbell
Sent: 24 October 2006 18:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TMS Rights & Repro

        Hi Chrisy,

        We track Rights & Reproductions for loans and exhibitions
slightly different.  Loan Agreements are passed to our Rights &
Reproductions registrar, if the conditions are the general and apply
every time we borrow from that lender, the data is placed in
Constituents under a Text Entry.  If the rights are specific to a loan
or exhibition, it is placed in Loans under a Text Entry.  If we gets
rights for a specific object, we will enter that data under the Rights &
Reproductions screen using the term Reproduction rather than Copyright.
We only have the two terms: Copyright and Reproduction.

        All request for reproduction of loans go through our office so
we don't need to mark the Object records.

        Thanks.
        Carole.