I've only been able to use the Search and Replace for the Credit Line in
the Objects module.  The catch is that you have to have something
already in the credit line in order to replace it.  It can't deal with
an empty field.  I suppose if you wanted to put a single character in
the credit line and then do a Search and Replace on that single
character with a fuller text field, that would be a more efficient way
than copying and pasting the full credit line into each and every
record.

Christine

Christine Droll | Collections Database Administrator |

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art | Kansas City, MO

tel: 816.751.1333 | fax: 816.561.0499