From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Frances Francis
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Shipping Steps Report

We are seeking a variation of SHIPCrateList1.rpt or an expect notice/receipt that includes Shipping Step fields.

We will be using Shipping Steps to manage courier lodging arrangements and courier supervision appointments in addition to object packing/loading/transport, and want to generate their itinerary directly from the Shipping module.

If anyone could share a report we could build on, we’d be most appreciative.

Frances

Frances R. Francis

Registrar

High Museum of Art