Hello everyone,

We here at the NJ Council are trying to compile some sample grant applications for our sites hosting Key Ingredients in 2008.  Grace Lo and Kathleen Pool have been kind enough to pass on applications from Hawaii and Kentucky, but I was wondering if any other states had applications they felt were
effective.  We're trying to make up something clear-cut and not too in-depth but will show us that the sites are seriously thinking about programming at their respective locations.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide!

Best,

Mary Grace

Mary Grace Whealan
Program Officer