From: Jean Wortman <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:33:23 -0500
Subject: Re: Grant Application for MOMS sites?

Hi from Maryland,

We decided to use our regular opportunity grant application for the grants to our KI host sites.  Admittedly it may be a bit cumbersome, but we thought it would get them all familiar with our application procedures and hopefully they will apply for more Council grants in the future! If the sites need assistance with the application, I plan to be available to help them.

Here's the link to our application http://www.mdhc.org/grants/

Cheers,

Jean

Jean Wortman
Program Officer
Maryland Humanities Council
108 West Centre Street
Baltimore, MD 21201-4565
Phone: 410-685-4187
Fax: 410-685-0795
[log in to unmask]&New=Yes','Compose',800,600,'yes');"> [log in to unmask]
www.mdhc.org