Physical media records - digital media records go all Freaky Friday

Hello Everyone,

The Yale University Art Gallery (http://artgallery.yale.edu) is in the exploratory stage of a project to implement a DAM (or DAM-like) system which ideally share data between the system and TMS, while helping to manage workflow and business processes throughout the Gallery.

We would be interested to know what institutions out there are using TMS and some software program to manage their digital assets (which does not necessarily mean a literal DAM or that what you are using is "talking" to TMS). As we learn about various pairings, we would like to contact some of you to learn what works and does not work in your particular situation and perhaps make a site visit.

Please supply us with the product(s) you are using and who would be the best person for us to talk to about all of this.

If you prefer to contact us off-list, you will find our contact information below.

Thank you all!

John ffrench                  [log in to unmask]

Thomas R. Raich           [log in to unmask]

*********************************

John ffrench

Associate Director

Visual Resources Department

Yale University Art Gallery

tel. 203.432.8051

fax. 203.432.9369

Thomas R. Raich

Associate Director of Information Technology

Information Technology Group

Yale University Art Gallery

o: 203.432.6589

f: 203.432.9260