Hi Lisa

I think there is a way but you have to do something in configuration
menu to prevent the field value from being a dropdown.

GS helped me with this.  I think you go to manage table/columns in
configuration, select objects, then locations and right click.  Then
untick 'display as distinct list in queries' under attributes in the
edit column box (see below).  I did this a long time ago, so maybe check
with GS if this is correct before you do it!

That way I can search on field value is not equal to * for the site.

Thanks

Caroline

Caroline Delahunty

TMS Officer

National Gallery of Ireland

Merrion Square West

Dublin 2

tel: 01 632 5525

* Help save paper - do you really need to print this email ?