Hi,

It is possible through Crystal Reports.

You have to create a View in Sql Server first (a 'union' query), then you use this in your report.

The query lists all loans twice:

-with the beginning date  substracting (-) days you want the work(s) to be ready for shipment

-with the end date  adding (+) days you must have the work(s) be returned to your institution after the loan.

Add all other tables/fields in your report. Use Status-fields to filter loans (for example: for loans that have left your institution but not yet returned, loans that were in the past that are not needed in the report, etc.) The view must be sorted by 'plandatum'

Example:

CREATE VIEW dbo.LOANSPLANNING

AS

SELECT LoanID, LoanNumber, ConstituentID, 'begin' AS [begin],

   CONVERT(datetime, substring(BeginISODate, 1, 4)

   + substring(BeginISODate, 6, 2) + substring(BeginISODate, 9, 2))

   - 21 AS [plandatum], BeginISODate AS [totaaldatums]

FROM Loans

UNION ALL

SELECT LoanID, LoanNumber, ConstituentID, 'eind' AS [begin],

   CONVERT(datetime, substring(EndISODate, 1, 4)

   + substring(EndISODate, 6, 2) + substring(EndISODate, 9, 2))

   + 18 AS [plandatum], EndISODate AS [totaaldatums]

FROM Loans

André Straatman

Registrar

Kröller-Müller Museum, Otterlo, Holland