From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Smith, Jeffrey
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 6:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TMS 9.35 Server vs. local bitmaps folder

Thank you. That is what we have:

T:\Plugins
T:\Reports
T:\

The two bitmap folders are : T:\Bitmaps\Buttons and T:\Bitmaps\logo, just as they have always been named.

with MainMenu LoadImages = 1

And still the application is pulling only from the C:\Program Files\Gallery Systems\ directory. There is no problem with plugins or reports.

Though copying the needed bitmaps folders to each workstation "works" it was very nice to monthly change the logo5.bmp that displays at startup. And besides, it's configured to work and somehow will not.