Hello all,

We've recently upgraded to TMS 9.35 and I am in the process of reworking
the reports to work with Crystal Reports XI.  I've spent the last day
and a half trying to sort out an issue with the display of image files
(jpegs) associated with object records.  In Crystal 8.5 we used the BLOB
data from the database.  That worked well for checklist reports where
the image size was very small.  However in situations where larger
images were required like on condition reports, the BLOB data would
distort and pixelate to the point where it was not useable.

Crystal XI allows the use of a UNC or file path to point to the full
sized jpeg image on a network file share.  The problem is that there
does not seem to be any sort of mechanism to preserve the scale / aspect
ratio of the image.  Have any of you encountered this issue?  Do you
have any work arounds?

David Armstrong

Database Administrator

MOCA  THE MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART