TMS works fine (and fast) on the new Macs that have windows on what I
like to think of as "the backside".  But you need windows based
software on the back side to make life easier - in other words - its
really useful to have photoshop, word and excel on both 'sides'.
I've seen citrix used.  I've also used ezvue to log in  - it can be
slow. - best go for the newer Macs.

Suzanne Quigley
art & artifact services
www.suzannequigley.com