TMS works fine (and fast) on the new Macs that have windows on what I like to think of as "the backside".  But you need windows based software on the back side to make life easier - in other words - its really useful to have photoshop, word and excel on both 'sides'.  I've seen citrix used.  I've also used ezvue to log in  - it can be slow. - best go for the newer Macs.

Suzanne Quigley
art & artifact services
www.suzannequigley.com
718 875 1697