Hello all,

Has anyone had any experiences with developing an application or plug-in for streamlining the Media object creation (or importing) and linking process?

Our current process could use some trimming (far too many tedious steps and clicks), but we’re also wondering if there’s a way to expedite the creation of media objects and linking via a TMS plug-in or some kind of third-party application.

Has anyone developed a similar widget, either in-house or outsourced? If you don’t use such an application, how has your institution streamlined the Media object creation process & linking over the years? I’d love to hear your thoughts on best practices, anecdotes, or lessons learned.

This group has been such a terrific resource – thank you in advance for your feedback,

Ariana

--
Ariana French
Database Administrator