Hello all,

What has been your experience with the Sites module? Do you typically use it
for archaeological purposes? If so, to what extent does it suit your needs
when describing blocks, buildings, rooms, strata, etc.? Do you define one
site per archaeological dig, with subsites defined within, or do you start
the process of defining sites at a more granular level and then create
relationships between the various sites?

We're exploring the possibilities of adding archaeological metadata to a
subset of our objects in TMS, but we haven't yet used the Sites module in
this regard. If anyone out there has tackled a similar project, I'd love to
hear your comments on what has worked well for you.

Many thanks,

Ariana

--
Ariana French