Dear list,

I am writing to request your involvement in a survey project involving this list.  I have been thinking for sometime about the profile of each of the organizations on the list and would like to perform a survey of each institution involved with TMS.    I understand Gallery Systems has done a survey, and I am not looking to duplicate this survey, but to peel back the layers on the actual usage of TMS by this list.

The list has over 400 participants and has never been questioned about their use.  My goal is to create a shareable list to assist in finding solutions, aid in collaboration and provide insight to the listserve.

With that, I would like to hear from you ahead of time.   Please email me directly ([log in to unmask]) with questions you would like asked to the list.  I have some already in mind –

such as which modules do you actively use (Object, Constituents, Media, Exhibitions, etc.)

What version of TMS do you use?  Do you plan to upgrade in 3-6 months, 6-9, 9-18?

Please share your thoughts with me about what you would like to learn from the list and the members.  I will collect the suggestions and create a survey.  I will be using something like SurveyMonkey to accomplish the survey and will offer the results to the group when completed.

My hope is everyone will participate and agree to have their input shared with the group.

Again, respond directly to me ([log in to unmask]) with your suggestions.

Best,

Thomas

Thomas R. Raich
Information Technology Group