TMS Manager - Tate

Sorry the salary should be advertised up to £27,750 per annum...
From:   Carol Stevenson
Sent:   10 March 2008 11:14
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        TMS Manager - Tate

Job Title: TMS Manager
Employed By: Tate
Location: Millbank, London
Salary: Up to £27,750 per annum
Job Description: Temporary Maternity Cover for up to 12 months

The Museum System (TMS) is a sophisticated collections management system used by Tate to catalogue the collection, and to manage loans and exhibition programmes.

We will look to you to ensure the continuing development of TMS to support changing and new gallery processes. As well as managing its day-to-day operation and offering support to our 300 plus users, you’ll develop Crystal reports and supporting Oracle views to meet users’ reporting requirements. You’ll also, where necessary, install and test new versions and upgrades to the systems.

Having worked in collections documentation within a museum, art gallery or similar organisation, you’re fully familiar with collections management systems. You should have knowledge and experience of the processes and procedures involved in a range of collections management activities. Please note that this post is temporary for up to 12 months to cover maternity leave.

This postion has been advertised on 10 March 2008 on www.nationalmuseums.org.uk, www.museumjobs.com and www.tate.org.uk

Job Reference: 7212
Closing Date: 25 March 2008
For an application pack, or if you would like further information about this position, please visit our website www.tate.org.uk or email [log in to unmask]