Hi everyone --

We here in NJ are working on updating our webspace for Key Ingredients, and while discussing the possibility of inviting visitors to post their favorite recipes, we came upon the question of potential copyright/liability issues.  From having spoken with Robbie, Brian, and LuAnn, it doesn't appear that it should be a major problem (and Robbie passed along the link for what MoMS uses as their terms of use --> http://www.keyingredients.org/minor_pages/009_terms.asp).

Still, I was wondering whether any sites that have hosted Key Ingredients have ever faced any problems, either with cookbooks or online postings.  As long as sources--should there be any--are listed, have you found it to nonproblematic?  We're certainly not going to vouch for how delicious the recipes are - that, I'd say, would be up to the tastes of the chefs!

Thanks!

- Mary Grace

Mary Grace Whealan
Program Officer