From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jay Hoffman
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 4:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Webinar

Hi All,

As Peter said, viewing the webinar (on-line presentation) is easy.

We will send all registered participants a link to a Web site and a telephone number.

When you call up the Web site, it will load a viewer. You will then be able to see the slides of the presentation as they are displayed by the presenters (Jeri and Eliza).

You will use the telephone number to call into the presentation and listen to the audio portion. There will be facilities for you to pose questions in writing through your browser during the presentation, if you wish. Otherwise, there is nothing for you to do but sit back and enjoy the presentation. Other than possibly posing questions, it is a passive activity on your part and you can do it from anywhere you have an Internet connection.

It is possible for more than one person to watch the presentation on a single computer and to use the speakerphone on the telephone to hear the presenter. We have some sites that are attaching the computer to a projector so that several people can view the presentation together in a conference room.

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please let us know. This is a very cost-effective way for us to provide such presentations to as many people as possible, totally free-of-charge to you, and we are planning several more presentation over the next few months. At this time, we are expecting about 140 people to view next week's webinar.

Best regards,

Jay