From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Aylsworth, David
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TMS on dual platform

I’ve heard rumors that there are museums out there that run their TMS on a
dual platform so that they can have Mac and PC users accessing data at the
same time… It sounds like crazy science fiction to me, and it’s entirely
possible that I’ve misunderstood, but is anyone doing such a thing?  If so,
how do you do it?  Our graphic designers and image librarians who do their
work on Macs would love access to TMS without having to have a second
workstation…

Thanks,

David

David Aylsworth