Locate the information or alter the information? I ask for clarification because they are different.

If they only want to locate the information, I might suggest creating a custom report that lists the bibliography. (Of course the same information is only “Related > Bibliography” away)

Chad M Petrovay

Collections Database Administrator

The Walters Art Museum

600 North Charles Street

Baltimore, MD  21210

P: 410.547.9000 x266

F: 410.837.4846

www.thewalters.org

Exhibitions:

Maps: Finding our Place in the World on view March 16–June 8, 2008

Maps on Purpose on view March 1–June 8, 2008

Beyond the Compass, Beyond the Square on view March 16–May 20, 2008

Mapping the Cosmos: Images from the Hubble Space Telescope on view now through July 27, 2008