From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Aylsworth, David
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 1:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: linking large images to Crystal Reports

I know this comes up from time to time, but of course I can't find my
notes... We should be able to now link larger JPG images to a crystal
report even when that image does not reside on the TMS server, right?
Is there a simple explanation for how to do that without taking up too
much of any of your time?

Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!

David

David Aylsworth