From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maja Clark
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 9:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: first-time inventory

Hi All,
Our museum is long overdue to conduct a collections-wide inventory. I've never done one before and wonder what sage advice might be out there among TMS users on how to most efficiently conduct the inventory and update our TMS records accordingly. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Aloha,
Maja

Maja Clark
Registrar, Shangri La