Happy Friday, everyone

Have any of you had an issue of phantom data showing up in a crystal report on your records when the data is not anywhere in the field for the record itself?  Ive got a crystal report that pulls up, among other things, copyright restrictions.  The OBJRights table is linked to Objects with a left outer join, and the Restrictions field is included with nothing fancy

Ive got a batch of records for objects accessioned between 1968-1972 that when I run this report on them, extensive copyright restrictions that came with a collection in 1991 show up on the report.  There is nothing in the restrictions field in TMS for them.  And, when I put in jibberish for a restriction, the jibberish will not show up, but the bogus restrictions still do.

Since recently accessioned objects that had new records created individually for them function properly, I thought maybe this was something affecting any records that were converted from our previous db, but Ive pulled up plenty of records that came over in the conversion that function right.  As far as I can sleuth out, it is restricted to accessioned objects accessioned between 1968-1972.  That was prime time for hallucinogenics, but this is too much of a trip for me on a Friday afternoon.

Any ideas?

I appreciate any help you can give

Thanks,

David