Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible in TMS to manage the loan and transport of an object component. An example that we have come up against is a multi-page letter (treated as one object in TMS, with each page being a component) where only one of pages needs to travel for exhibition.

As far as I can tell, the system only wants to manage the loan and transport of the whole object, even though the system does allow different locations for each component.

In the past, we’ve gotten around this problem by creating our components as individual records (when needed), but I was wondering if any of the gurus have another solution.

Thanks for your help.

Alexis Lenk

Coordonnatrice, Documentation des Collections

Centre Canadian d’Architecture

Montréal, Québec

(514) 939-7000 ext. 1520