From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Smith, Jeffrey
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 8:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: printing images from TMS

Contact Gallery Systems support about this one – a while back my .CMP plugin for Photoshop stopped functioning, and it was because with TMS 9.35 Gallery started using a new LEAD version that was incompatable with that registered with my maching for handling this image type. I suddenly could open NO images in TMS.

I had to unregister, deinstall etc before I could get back to the previous version. Windows has so many incompatabilities with so many things – this might be the kind of problem you are having.