Dear TMS Users,

I am in the process of entering into TMS data on objects included in an
exhibition at el museo on performance art in the Americas.  I am having
an issue as to which field to enter the name of the exhibition or
festival that the documented performance/action was performed in.  For
example one of the objects is a video of a performance by Colombian
performance artist Maria Teresa Hincapie.  The video documents a
performance held during the "33rd National Artists' Salon" in Bogota,
Colombia.  I created an Object Geography Type called "Performance/Action
Place" and entered "Bogota" and "Colombia" in the Object Geography City
and Object Geography Country fields respectively.  However, I don't know
in which field to enter "33rd National Artists' Salon"  - the Historical
Attributions field? (located within the Documentation tab of the Objects
module data entry screen).  Should I create an Events module record for
the performance event and link Event record to Object record?

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Noel Valentin

Registrar

EL MUSEO DEL BARRIO