Dear All

I was wondering if you can help please?  One of my curators wants to search under the 'Remarks' field in the Constituents module on the address card but I can't find a way of adding it to the Query Group.

Of course it might just be Friday and the end of a long week ...

Thanks so much in anticipation.
Regards
Jen

Jen Kaines
Registrar and Collections Manager
Leeds Museums and Galleries
Leeds City Council
Tel:  0113 214 1569
Fax: 0113 214 1549
www.leeds.gov.uk/museumsandgalleries

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the

intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,

please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please

delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.