Linda,

I am so excited at the prospect of being able to create a sort of
temporary constituent package this way but can't seem to make it work on
our database. We don't (generally) use the Constituent Code field, and
our ConstituentID query fields won't accept commas or spaces. Is it the
Code field you are querying on, and how do you use this field?

Sue Garton

Susan Garton

Data Administrator

Center for Electronic Research and Outreach Services

National Portrait Gallery, Smithsonian Institution

Phone: (202) 633-8554 / Fax: (202) 633-8254

E-mail: [log in to unmask]