From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heather Register Zbinden
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Moving a single object from one container to another

I’m trying to move a single item from one container to another and I’m getting this error. I am trying to move the item from one home location to another. It wants me to move all the items in the container to the new location but I don’t want to do that. Suggestions?

Heather Register Zbinden

Assistant Director and Curator

Mosaic Templars Cultural Center

Little Rock, Arkansas