Hello,

A quick question: When "objects", which have TMS records, need to be destroyed (such as in the case of reproductions of objects created for exhibition purposes), how do you indicate this is TMS?

We are considering indicating "deaccessioned" in Object Status, but I am not sure it is specific enough without further explanation in another field. Does anyone use Object Status "destroyed", or something else?

We do not want to delete the object records themselves.

Thanks

Alexis Lenk

Coordonnatrice, Documentation des Collections

Centre Canadian d'Architecture

Montréal, Québec

(514) 939-7000 ext. 1520