From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Moxley, Jeri
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Searching alternate names

Hi Amber,

My best advice is to read the manual. I have many years of experience, but the manual is still how I know 90% of what I know about how the system works and how to configure it.

Keyfields are in the constituent lookup accessed from Find Object and also when linking constituents to another module.

Find Object is a 'quick search'-type assistant with limited fields, but note that results from a Find Object search can be refined with the Query Assistant.

Best,

Jeri