From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of French, Ariana
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 9.38 release date?

Hello all,

Curious to know - has anyone heard anything lately about a more
definitive release date for TMS 9.38? The last I heard was summer 2009,
as I recall, but I don't know if that estimate is still accurate. I have
asked Gallery Systems support several times about it and haven't
received a reply yet.

Thanks in advance for any info,

Ariana

--