Hi Amber:

I'm writing offline, since I'm with GS...Yes, there is a great option
for controlled data entry in TMS 935. It's the Ctrl + Insert feature
(aka  "Thesaurus Lookup" tool). Put your cursor in any free-text field,
click Ctrl + Insert on your keyboard and viola. The Thesaurus opens up.
By default, you'll see the entire Thesaurus. But you can  configure any
field to point to a specific list of terms in the Thesaurus; you do this
in Configuration > Tables/Columns > Browse button. Many institutions (in
particular, those w/3-D objects that are non-fine art in nature)
copy/paste (it's not a true link...) terms from Chenhall's Nomenclature
to the Object Name field (this after the nomenclature is imported into
the AUT). But, of course, you can link any term that  lives in the
Thesaurus via this feature.

There's more info on this feature in the TMS 935 User's manual Addendum
(available on the Gallery Systems Support site > TMS > Documentation >
Manual). You're set up to log into the site, right? If not, let me know.
I'll set you up.

Hope this helps!

Annie