I hate sending out more than one request to the listserv a day, but I'm
feeling extra needy and inadequate, and all of you do so much to make me
feel cozy and warm...

Hopefully this is a simple question, but in CR, is there a way to set
the currency symbol to show differently on a subreport than for the
entire report?  I've got numerous reports that I want to show the
USDollar value in one way, but show foreign currencies with their
appropriate symbols.  I've only been able to figure out how to get the
currency value to show something like "$600,000 Euro".  I've got the
Currency table linked in the subreport, and it displays correctly in
TMS, but I can't get the Euro symbol to show on a report if I've got the
main report set to show currency in a format with a $ and two decimal
points.

Am I making sense, or should I head home and call it a day?

Help?

Thanks,

David

David Aylsworth