Dear TMS List-serv,

I am wondering if anyone can share a report, preferably in a table
format, that lists the current insurance value of each object included
in an object package, as well as the total value of all the objects in
the object package.  Preferably the report should be sorted by Artist's
last name.  I am attaching an MS-Word document of how I am thinking the
report would look like.

I should note that in the authority list for the "Valuation Purpose"
field we have a value named "insurance (current)".  It is the values
where "Valuation Purpose" = "insurance (current)" that I will like to
include in the report.

Thank you,

Noel Valentin

Registrar