Hello,

A quick question – I am wondering if anyone is using the Display Name field in the Constituents module to display their personal Constituents as “Last Name, First Name” (like the Alpha sort field) instead of the default “First Name Last Name”. If so, is there a way to force this display when creating new records?

This was how we indexed our names in our old database, which allowed our authorities to conform to the format of those in our Library system and/or the Library of Congress’ authorities.

Thanks for your comments.

Alexis Lenk

Coordonnatrice, Documentation des Collections

Centre Canadian d’Architecture

Montréal, Québec

(514) 939-7000 ext. 1520

PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.