I'd like to hear everyone's answers as well.

Liz

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Jeanne Noonan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 08:33:49 -0400
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TMS to eMuseum Media question

Hello everyone-

Yet another media related question from me I’m afraid. We’re still new to TMS and are having lengthy discussion after lengthy discussion about media, and image sizes, and things of that nature.

Since this also relates to eMuseum, feel free to respond off list to [log in to unmask]

We’re particularly interested in why institutions have chosen specific image sizes for eMuseum; did the decision come due to the size of existing images in TMS? We’re also interested in the Zoomify tool, and any information about that would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you could go back and do it all over again, would you consistently choose one size for media and what size would that be?

Thank you,

Jeanne

Jeanne Noonan

Collections Database Manager