Hello Ashley,

At the Giza Archives Project (www.mfa.org/giza or www.gizapyramids.org) we
use the Bibliography module and eMuseum. Books and articles are on our
static Library page, and also in the Bib module, where the actual PDFs are
linked to media, object, and site module records.

Example:

Type ³09.201² in the Search box, then click on the ³1 result in finds² and
you will see ³8 Published Documents² at right, linked from the bibliography
module. These will take you to the actual PDF files. Scroll further down the
page, and the blue links will also open the PDF files.

The full Giza online digital library is here:
http://www.gizapyramids.org/code/emuseum.asp?newpage=authors_list

Best wishes,

Peter Manuelian
Giza Archives Project Director