From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Milby, Jessica
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: eMuseum customizations

Did anyone else out there customize eMuseum?  We’re having problems making our changes work for eMuseum 4 and I’m wondering if this is a problem for others.

Also, there’s no eMuseum 4 documentation on the support site…what’s up with that, GS?

--Jessica

Jessica Milby
TMS Systems Manager
Philadelphia Museum of Art