Dear Frances,

We were in the same situation about six years ago and looked to the
Loans Module of TMS to help generate documents and track requests.
With the help of David Aylsworth, our TMS wunderkind, we developed a way
to input the data and generate a pretty good contract and invoice.
There are things we'd like to tweek, but all in all, we've been happy
with the results.  If you, or anyone else, would like to see screen
shots of our data or get copies of our documents, please let me know.
I'll be happy to share them.

Best,

Marty

Marcia (Marty) Stein