Hi Jay,

Digital preservation is definitely on our minds here in Houston, as I'm
sure it is all over.  I would definitely be interested in how TMS can be
used in that.  If you set something up, please keep me in mind!  I'm one
of those who has more to learn than contribute.

Thanks,

David

David Aylsworth

Collections Registar