I’d normally pester Support about this, but I figure that most of the crew is in Amsterdam now (where I wish I were!!) so hopefully one of you out there has a quick answer for this.

I’m trying to create a security level that would allow a user to create a new constituent—both an acquisition related constituent and an object related one.  I’m setting this up so that they can create new object records in one particular department, although I realize that by letting them create their own constituent records, it will cross departments.

I’ve gotten it so that they can add an existing constituent to their newly created object record.  How do I allow them to create new constituent records as well?  Is it possible?

Thanks for any help you have…

David

David Aylsworth

Collections Registar

Museum of Fine Arts, Houston

tel:  713-639-7824

fax: 713-639-7780

Presenting North Looks South: Building the Latin American Art Collection

on view June 7 – September 27, 2009