Oh, thanks for reminding me on what else I was going to add -

As far as digitization, our object numbers are the file names, so the object
would be identified using the last letter subpoint, so we'd have two images
attached to the record as 2000_1_0a and 2000_1_0b.  For some of our objects,
we've designated a side 1 and side 2, and the filename would be 2000_2_0s1,
and 2000_1_0s2.  That way the image is always able to be tracked back to
exactly what it relates to.

Diane

Collections Manager

The Connecticut Historical Society